Insurance and Requirements to sign up with Amazon Relay
Signing up with Amazon Relay is an amazing business opportunity that enables carriers to tap into Amazon’s network, technology, and safety-first culture to build and grow their business. They are interested in hiring the best and safest drivers. Once Amazon receives your completed application along with the requirements listed below, it takes about 2-4 business days to get approved. Once approved, you will immediately be able to book loads from Amazon’s load board.
Here are the insurance requirements for Amazon Relay:
- An active DOT number with interstate authority and a valid MC number. The insurance company will do the filing fo activate your MC authority.
- A “Carrier” entity type that is Authorized for Property and for Hire
- A Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Safety Rating of “Satisfactory,” “None,” or “Not Rated”
- We offer free reviews of your DOT to ensure no issues getting insurance and that the application was completed accurately.
- All required insurance policies including:
- Workers Compensation insurance in all jurisdictions where your company operates
- Employer Liability not less than $100,000 per occurrence
Offering Amazon Relay insurance plans for:
- Owner Operators
- Small Fleet Truck Insurance
- Large Fleet Trucking Insurance
- New Ventures Pulling Amazon Trailers
- Box Trucks for Amazon Relay
- Policies built for optimal coverage and insurance cost savings
Contact us for more information
Transportation + Amazon Relay Insurance Specialist
Advisor and Owner of NS Insurance